We all know the importance of teaching kids how to swim at early ages. Ayeboovi inflatable toddler pool float with canopy is specially designed to let babies feel comfortable and happy while getting the basic skills of splashing and simple swimming actions.
CUTE & FUN BABY SHARK DESIGN
- Comes in baby shark form, with chubby body, big mouth, inflated white teeth, lovely eyes, this baby float will definitely better catch kids’ attention than normal floaties.
- With in-built bells in the shark teeth, kids can hear mild and sweet sound and will focus on staying in the float and the water.
MORE SAFETY CONTROL DETAILS
- Handles on the two sides of the seat offer grips for kids to hold when they tilt their bodies in the baby swimming float. √ Seat with thick walls form a soft backrest for babies to relax their bodies and decrease their fatigue for more comfort.
- Large circumference combined with shark fins and tails, the stability is ensured. So you don’t need to worry about turnover of the baby float.
- We adopt quality PVC, none-toxic and safe.
REMOVABLE INFLATED CANOPY
The sunshade is designed to protect babies from getting hurt by too much sunshine. Like the seat, this canopy is inflatable and foldable. It is super easy to install and also very functional.
- This is not a lifesaving device. Do not leave child unattended while product is in use. Adult supervision recommended. Always stay in the pool within arm’s reach of child.
- To better inflate the baby float, please press the air tap when you inflate. 90%-95% air inflation is recommended.
- Make sure you’ve closed the valves well before you put the toddler pool float into use.
- Please hang the float dry after every use, before you deflate and fold.
HOW DO YOU INFLATE?
1. Remove valve caps;
2. Pinch the valve and Inflate with a pump(Manual or Electrical);
3. Inflate sitting part and canopy(DON’T STOP INFLATING UNTIL WRINKLES DISAPPEAR);
3. Replace caps and press caps and valve stem down into float.
4. Inflate the two air bags one by one AFTER the canopy is installed over the sitting part.
5. Ready to go.
Baby Pool Float Swimming Float with Canopy Inflatable Floatie Swim Ring for Kids Aged 9-36 Months
$22.89 in stock
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.; ASSURED QUALITY: High-quality PVC allows excellent waterproof and air-tight performances. We adopt none-toxic material, harm-free to kids and environment. Comes with 1 repair patch.; GUARANTEED SAFETY: Large circumference and hand grips attached...
This product came really quick in the mail. I saw for some people the shader on top won’t stay back and that’s how it is with mine too. I just had to blow more air into it and adjust it. I thought the leg holes seemed a little small but when I put my child in, it was a good fit. The paper it comes with says not to inflate by mouth but I did anyways and it was super easy and probably took 5 mins max. I definitely recommend this. The shader plus a hat worked amazing. It was super sturdy and adorable. The handles on the side are also very convenient. My son LOVED it.
I want to give it a zero star!! The upper part can rarely stand as what the image shows. Also, the upper part leaks air so I have to repump air to it ever 10 mins in order to let it look good for the baby to play. Totally ruin our time this weekend. How this thing received so many good reviews??
We liked the cuteness of the shark baby float however the canopy doesn’t like to stay up high above baby’s head. Wants to flop down. We got smart and tucked the canopy under the bottom of the tail, which kind of worked.