CREMAX Car Tire Inflator
CREMAX Car Tire Inflator, Air Compressor Pump, 12V DC Portable Automotive Air Pump up to 120 PSI, Digital LCD Display and Emergency Led Lighting for Car, Bicycle, Motorcycle, Balls
CREMAX Car Tire Inflator, Air Compressor Pump, 12V DC Portable Automotive Air Pump up to 120 PSI, Digital LCD Display and Emergency Led Lighting for Car, Bicycle, Motorcycle, Ballsout of stockBuy Now
Amazon.comas of 7 May 2021 05:35
- FAST INFLATION & CONVENIENCE : The car tire inflator is made of durable ABS material, the universal car tires are inflated from 0 to 35 PSI within 5 minutes. It is very convenient for emergency inflation.
- AUTO SHUT OFF & SAFE : Preset the pressure value you want when the tire inflator reaches the required pressure, the car air compressor will automatically turn off. It also measures tire pressure to ensure your driving safety.
- LCD DISPLAY & LED EMERGENCY LIGHT : The portable air compressor is equipped with an LCD digital display to help you accurately calculate the required PSI, BAR, KPA, KG / CM2 values. It is equipped with emergency lighting, which can be used even at night.
- MULTI-PURPOSE USE : The air compressor has a 3 meter power cord and 3 nozzles that can inflate your car, 12V SUV car, motorcycle, bicycle and balls.
- SPACE-SAVING & 100% WARRANTY : The tire inflator is designed to be very compact and portable, saving space on the car. We provide 24 hours customer support and 18 months extended warranty.
Input: DC 12V
Related power: 108W
Max current: 9A
Working current: 8.5A
Cable length: 300cm / 118.1in
Air Hose length: 65cm / 25.6in
Working temperature: (-10) - 60°C
Storage temperature: (-20) - 70°C
Dimensions: 200 × 200 × 74mm / 78.7 × 78.7 × 29.1in
Quick User Guide
1. Make sure that the vehicle engine is running to offer cigarette power.
2. Remove the dust cap from the tire valve, and attach the air chuck to the tire valve stem.
3. Plug the power cord into a 12V cigarette lighter socket.
4. Press the (M) button to choose the display unit (PSI / BAR / KPA). Long press the (+) or (-) to adjust the desired pressure, and wait until red light stops flashing.
5. Press the power switch. The compressor will automatically stop inflating once the desired pressure is reach.
6. When the desired pressure is reached, unscrewed the valve chuck, place the valve dust cap back to the tire stem and disconnect the power cord from the 12V cigarette lighter socket....