Duex Pro Portable Monitor
The completely portable dual-screen laptop accessory that boosts your productivity by up to 50% and allows for efficient multitasking. Attach DUEX Pro to the back of any laptop, and you’re ready to work wherever you are! DUEX Pro is simple to use and provides flexible rotation & dual-sided sliding with 270° rotation, and the option for a 180° presentation mode, in 1080p display. DUEX Pro is also lightweight (1.6 lbs), energy efficient, and incredibly durable.
Duex Pro Portable Monitor, The On-The-Go Dual-Screen Laptop Monitor, 12.5" Full HD IPS Display, USB A/Type-C, Plug and Play, Dual-Side Sliding, Sleek and Lightweight Design
6 used from $224.24
- 【Upgraded 2.0 Version With Powerful New Graphics Chip】Full HD 1080P Display: 12.5” IPS Screen, Full HD 1920×1080 display, Brightness 300 nits, compatible with USB Type-C and Type-A laptops, Mac, PCs, etc.（Not For ThinkPad X1）
- Flexible Rotation & Dual-Slide Sliding: Provides a full 270° rotation, with the option for a 180° presentation mode. Choosing your optimum viewing angle for any situation. You can also slide DUEX Pro to either side of your laptop screen.
- Single Type-C Cable to Power and Display: Simply plug DUEX Pro into your laptop, and you’re ready to boost your productivity by up to 50%! USB Tpye-C cable and USB-C to A Adapter included.
- Simple to Use & Easy to Attach: Place magnetic adhesives on the laptop, Attach DUEX Pro on adhesives, then Plug in and Slide out. It is that SIMPLE!
- 【Kickstand Included In The Box】Compact and Durable: Ultra-portable award-winning design at 1.6 pounds and 0.48 inches slim to pair perfectly with ANY laptops. Product Dimensions- 12.8 x 8.6 x 0.48 inches.Created with high-quality industry materials and can withstand the wear and tear that comes with transporting your laptop around. 1 Year Warranty is provided!
Before Enjoying Your Mobile Pixels Monitor Let's take a quick look at the installation video! https://youtu.be/uG2ExZHu0Bg Or search the name of "Installation Video for Duex" on Youtube. You will also find the video tutorial recorded by the founder, Jack Yao. TIPS ON USING DUEX PRO ●Duex pro must be seated against the table top. The magnets are only meant to hold Duex pro upright, they cannot hold Duex pro on by themselves. This was the design intention. ●If your are using a Windows laptop, and the screen is blinking, please do the following: 1. Remove your DisplayLink driver by using the following software: https://www.displaylink.com/downloads/file?d=64 2. Reinstall the Windows Driver using the following software: https://www.displaylink.com/downloads/file?id=1404 3. Restart your laptop. ●If your Windows laptop us saying "Device Not Recognized", or the blinking is happening on a Mac laptop, please do the follwoing: Please connect a USB hub to the laptop, and then connect the Duex...