First Alert Smoke Detector Alarm
This6-pack hardwired First Warning smoke alarm comes with a 9 volt battery to shield you from power failure. A smoke ionizing sensor and a fast burning fire, and a loud, 85 dezibel warning are featured on the detector. One button stops the alarm and checks the role of the detector, while the lights show whether the alarm detects smoke, too. Even when the warning conditions have subsided, the locking alarm indicator automatically identifies which unit triggered the alarm. And an end of life warning will boost your protection by letting you know when the device will be replaced.
Place at least 10 feet from kitchen/stove, and on the ceiling or high on a wall, no more than 10 inches from top.
Carbon Monoxide Alarms
Carbon monoxide alarms can be placed anywhere, not just the ceiling or high on a wall. They should be replaced every 5 to 7 years.
Keep in the kitchen and garage, but make sure to have the right grade for the type of fire that might occur.
Have at least one if your home has more than one story. Each room needs 2 escape routes; in most bedrooms it’s the window, so have a ladder nearby.
First Alert Smoke Detector Alarm | Hardwired with Backup Battery, 6-Pack, BRK9120b
3 used from $38.07
- Note : A loose neutral (white wire) connection within the home junction box could prompt a device malfunction
- Equipped with an ionization sensor, this smoke alarm reliably detects smoke from fast flaming fires and alerts you with an 85 decibel alarm
- To ensure complete protection make sure to place one on each level of your home and in each bedroom
- Can connect to other compatible BRK or First Alert smoke detectors, to ensure all alarms will sound when smoke is detected
- Simple to use, with a single test/silence button, and side load battery compartment; tamper resistant locking brackets and universal mounting brackets make installation easy
This 6 pack of First Alert hardwired smoke alarms includes a 9 volt battery backup that continues to protect you in the event of a power failure. The detector features an ionization sensor for detection of smoke and fast flaming fires, as well as a loud, 85 decibel alarm. One button silences any nuisance alarms, and also tests detector functions, while lights indicate if the alarm detects smoke. The latching alarm indicator automatically identifies which unit initiated the alarm, even after the conditions that set off the alarm have subsided. And an end of life signal enhances your safety by letting you know when it's time to replace the unit. Connect it to compatible BRK or First Alert alarms within a single family residence. When one alarm is triggered, all connected alarms will sound.