Fixm Glass Bottle Cutter
- FIT MOST BOTTLES: With width adjustment 0.8″-2.7″ and length adjustment 2.4″-5.9″, this type of glass bottle cutter is suitable for most bottles, containing wine bottles, beer bottles, whisky bottles and champagne bottles etc. However, anaglyptic bottle cutting is unacceptable.
- SPECIALIZE IN SQUARE & ROUND BOTTLE CUTTING: No longer confined to round bottles cutting, we also design it for cutting square bottles. Therefore, you can cut almost all bottles that you actually prefer with this strong and tough glass bottle cutter.
- FILL YOUR LIFE WITH HAPPINESS: From home to office, you can use this bottle cutter to DIY anything you like, such as making it into wind chimes to decorate your garden or into chandeliers with all kinds of bottles to embellish your cozy house.
- Bottle Cutting Type: Round & Square Bottle
- Product Size: 7.9 * 3.9 * 2.2 inch
- Package Size: 8.5 * 4.3 * 3.1 inch
- Package Weight: 1.5 lb
For Square Bottles & Round Bottles & the Neck of Round Bottles
Step 1: Adjusting the Machine
- Mount the attachments: You need to mount the attachments as the picture shows.
- Adjust the cutting length and width: When estimating the width of two rear rollers, you also need to make sure there is enough space for the square bottle.
- Adjust the blade: Loosen the up screw with the hex wrench, adjust the blade of the cutting wheel, and then tighten it ﬁrmly.
Step 2: Etching the Glass
- Place the bottle on the machine with the vertical ﬂat side of the bottle against the straight edges of the front and back attachments.
- Set the blade forward to keep it in contact with the glass corners.
- Apply pressure as you rotate the bottle toward one direction with two hands.
- Set the blade straight up when you are etching the ﬂat surface.Keep it ﬁrmly against the backstop and keep it moving while you’re making the etching.
Step 3: Separating the Bottle
People often use one of these two methods to separate the bottle. You can choose one of them.
Method A. The Flame Method
This method is most commonly used. A burning candle and an ice cube are required for this method.
Method B. Use Hot and Cold Water
Using this method, you will need to alternate between “almost boiling water” and “cold tap water.”
Step 4: Smoothing the Edge
- Rub the inside and outside edges lightly with a piece of coarse polishing paper.
- Sprinkle a small amount of the polishing powder on a ﬂat, hard surface. You can also use a glass or metal pie plate or a piece of window glass.
- Dip the edge of the glass in water and then place it on the polishing surface. Start to grind in a circular motion. After a short time, the edge of the glass will become perfectly ﬂat and have a dull, gray appearance.
- Again, smooth the inside and outside edges with the polishing paper.
Glass Bottle Cutter, Fixm Square & Round Bottle Cutting Machine, Wine Bottles and Beer Bottles Cutter Tool with Accessories Tool Kit（Upgrade Version）$29.99 in stock1 new from $29.99
8 used from $26.39
Free shippingBuy Now
Amazon.comas of 14 January 2021 19:58
- VERSATILE-USE: This glass bottle cutter is specially designed for cutting square, round bottle as well as bottleneck of round bottles. With width adjustment 0.8"-2.7" and length adjustment 2.4"-5.9", you can easily cut any bottle you like with this bottle cutter unless the bottle is embossed.
- EASY TO OPERATE: The bottle can be effortlessly fixed on the bottle cutter and the accessories tool kit that we offer can make the bottle stable and firm, so we can cut the bottle more easily without using too much force. Therefore, you can complete your own works of art in a better way.
- BOTTLE RECYCLE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION: Instead of discarding the bottle, we can use it for other purposes, like making square lamps with square bottles, creating a candle lamp or a vase with round bottles, or cutting the bottom of the bottle with grooves to put into eggs or coins. So it can protect our environment to some extent.
- CREATIVITY & INNOVATION: There are various of DIY activities in our daily lives to stimulate your ingenuity and imagination for adorning the bottles with different artworks, thus, teeming your life with great joy. Even you are a green hand, the attached instructions is filled with 15 creative ideas for you to enjoy DIY pleasure.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1* glass bottle cutter, 1* user manual, accessories tool kits includes 2* wheels, 4* sandpapers, 1* hexagonal spanner, 1* scale card ( small ruler) and 1* after-sale service guarantee card.
FIT MOST BOTTLES:
With width adjustment 0.8"-2.7" and length adjustment 2.4"-5.9", this type of glass bottle cutter is suitable for most bottles, containing wine bottles, beer bottles, whisky bottles and champagne bottles etc. However, anaglyptic bottle cutting is unacceptable.
SPECIALIZE IN SQUARE & ROUND BOTTLE CUTTING:
No longer confined to round bottles cutting, we also design it for cutting square bottles. Therefore, you can cut almost all bottles that you actually prefer with this strong and tough glass bottle cutter.
FILL YOUR LIFE WITH HAPPINESS:
From home to office, you can use this bottle cutter to DIY anything you like, such as making it into wind chimes to decorate your garden or into chandeliers with all kinds of bottles to embellish your cozy house.
► Square or Round Bottle Cutting
► Easy to operate
► Bottle Recycle for Environmental Protection
► Creativity & Innovation
Bottle Cutting Type: Round & Square Bottle