The Landle Adjustable Moving and Lifting Straps
Unlike other lifting straps, The Landle adds the function and comfort of handles to any object.
Single or Multi-Person Lifting
Provides the versatility of single person lifting for bulky items, or multi-person lifting for heavier objects.
Developed by Physical Therapists
Patented, ergonomic design employs proper body mechanics and leverage to make lifting objects safer and easier.
Extra-wide, six-inch strap quickly adjusts from lengths of three feet, up to six feet, depending on your needs.
How The Landle Was Born
Why the Landle was Born
The Hills, a father and son team with over 50 years of combined Physical Therapy experience, saw countless patients limp, strain and hobble through their practices with lifting-related injuries. Innovative spirit, coupled with their knowledge of body mechanics and ergonomics, sparked a vision to invent a versatile and portable lifting device that would reduce the risk of lifting-related injuries by allowing the user to lift virtually any object easily, with proper form and healthy technique.
In 2005, while still serving patients through their physical therapy practices, the Hills embarked on a journey to create a preventative solution for their patients’ sore backs. As their vision became a reality, they realized they were creating a specialty tool that was unparalleled in the market. There were many prototypes and reiterations along the way, but the Hills persevered and The Landle lifting device was born.
- Developed by Physical Therapists
- 50 Years Combined Experience
- Unparalleled Lifting Tool
Easily Adjustable Strap
Allows you to handle small or large objects, from one-handed carrying to multi-person moving.
Safely Navigate Uneven Terrain
From stairs to uneven outdoor terrain, the Landle allows for safe moving even where dollies and hand trucks can’t go!
Allow people with limited grip strength to move and lift items with ease, with less pressure on fingers and wrists.
The Landle Adjustable Moving and Lifting Straps for Furniture, Boxes, Mattress, Construction Materials, or Other Heavy, Bulky, or Awkward Objects, Single or Two Person Carrying, 1 Strap Included
$25.95 in stock
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY Developed by physical therapists, The Landle’s patented, ergonomic design helps reduce the risk of injury by employing proper body mechanics and leverage to make lifting objects safer and easier.
- LIFTS A RANGE OF ITEMS From moving furniture, and mattresses, to carrying smaller items like firewood, mulch or boxes, The Landle easily lifts it all. Its versatility makes it great for moving, but also perfect for working in the yard, around the house or in the office.
- EASY LIFTING HANDLE Unlike other lifting and moving equipment that dig into your forearm, shoulder or back, this strap provides the function and convenience of handles to any object, making your move faster and smoother.
- ADJUSTABLE STRAP The Landle’s extra wide 6 inch strap is simple and easy to use, adjusting quickly from 3 feet up to 6 feet long allowing the user to lift items weighing up to 800 lbs. from their desired height.
- ONE OR TWO PERSON LIFT There's no need for a dolly, hand truck, a complicated harness, or uncomfortable straps. The Landle can be used by one person or two people, so even when you don’t have an extra hand, you can still lift that heavy object on your own. Packaging may vary.
Whether you're moving furniture, carrying firewood, or unloading a truck, The Landle can handle the load. Its patented, ergonomic design will help make lifting and moving safer and easier. With its single or two user function, comfortable handles, and simple, adjustable strap, you can move quickly with or without an extra hand. See bullets and images for more information.